“I think I may have gotten carbon monoxide poisoning from those cigars. I passed out when I walked in my door, woke up at 4pm on my couch, and threw up a couple of times.

On an up note, fun hangin’ out with you, as per usual.

Merry Christmas.

Celeste”

Advertisements

Stupid

December 1, 2009

Treked homed from Pickering this morning with all of the GO commuters, snow on cars, dark darkness; how do they do this everyday? Opened my mailbox to find a folded twenty dollar bill in a yellow envelope where a text message had indicated it would be. There’s a long, stupid story that accompanies the twenty dollar bill.